“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
Thanks to Sarah Gillie for nominating me, she has an awesome blog on education, Beacons Assessment.
Rules of the Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- My favorite color is blue.
- I have two sisters.
- I love hiking and watching birds soar above the mountains, and wishing I could fly with them.
My Best Posts
Like Sarah Gillie said, it is hard to judge myself so I am going to do it how she did it. I am going to list the three with the most likes.
- Odd Ball Photo Challenge: Odd Faces -24 likes
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Graceful -23 likes
- Daily Word Prompt: Successful -12 likes
- Mon Avis
- The Nature of Things
- Rubbernecking Around
- Mr and Mrs Bucketlist
- The Honest Fabler
- Joyously Hopeful
- Tony Parsley
My Questions to the Nominees
- What is your favorite place to visit?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite thing to read?
- Share a joke that you think is really funny.
My Answers to Sarah’s Questions
- I’ve only mentioned it a few times but the best place I could recommend is the Blue Ridge Mountains of the Southern Appalachians in America. I grew up retreating to its hills and it stole my heart a long time ago.
- One of my favorite books to read is The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. I love the poems and how the lines are true for any decade, I reference it during any time I need advice in life.
- Recommending a song or piece of music is difficult because my favorite song changes as much as the minute hand on a clock. My favorite genre is rock, any kind of rock, classic rock, metal, punk, grunge, alternative, and ska.
- I don’t watch very many films, but as a child the movie I watched the most was Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron Herd. I always wanted to be Little Creek flying across the plains with Spirit. It’s a great children’s movie.
- An activity that I would recommend would be hiking or yoga, or the best hiking yoga! There is nothing more refreshing than doing yoga as you hike up a mountain.